Monday, September 7, 2009

Safe Coconut Macaroons

I modified a recipe found on the Celiac website to substitute agave nectar for sugar. Trial and error baking:

First batch burned on the bottom, so I made the second batch smaller (1/2-inch instead of 1-inch balls) and moved the tray higher in the oven.

First batch wasn't quite sweet enough - they'll be split and smeared with unsweetened berry jam procured at Pike Place yesterday and creamed honey - so I pressed in the tops of the second batch and put a drop of honey in the middle of each little ball. Much better.

2 comments:

  1. These are great tees! I love T-Shirts. The first one on the list seems like it works only with a specific look but very creative anyway.I love all of them, I laughed quite a bit reading them.
    Cool shirts

    ReplyDelete