Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You, Trader Joes

For the junk food!


Work has been a challenge this week - no Bakeman's turkey-cran sandwich to look forward to, no Twix at 2:30, no saltines for my queasy belly. So I went to Trader Joe's before yoga last night and blew $60 on safe junk food. My scores:

Larabar (cashew and cherry pie)
dried apricots
cashews
salted green bean chips
perfect bananas
sweet potato chips
dark chocolate almond bar ("low carb" by Simply Lite)

I also picked up some proper food that will come in handy, like steaks and sliced roast beast and herbed goat cheese and mini white potatos. Unfortunately, the fake butter mom recommended has soy in it and I only thought to buy one chocoloate bar - I sense frequent trips to Trader Joe's in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment